On-Campus Housing Accommodations
In order to be considered for a reasonable housing accommodation, a student must complete the following steps:
1. Complete the appropriate request form.
- Students registering with Sara Bea Services for the first time, complete the Initial Accommodation Request Form via AccessND.
- Students renewing housing accommodations or students already receiving non-housing accommodations, complete a Supplemental Request Form via AccessND. For information on how to complete this form, please visit Written Instructions for completing the Supplemental Request Form or Video Instructions for completing the Supplemental Request Form.
2. If requesting new housing accommodations, please also include documentation from a qualified health professional indicating any diagnosis/diagnoses and relevant recommendations.
3. Complete steps 1 and 2 by the appropriate deadline:
- Current students: March 10
- First Year students, entering 2021: June 7
- Transfer & Readmitted students: July 6