Care and Wellness Support
How can a Care and Wellness Consultant help me?
The top three reasons students seek assistance from a Care and Wellness Consultant are well-being support, academic support, and navigating resources. Other reasons include the following:
- Life outside of your studies has become difficult to manage.
- You have not been attending classes and have fallen behind.
- You have an ongoing health issue and need guidance on where to seek help.
- You are returning to campus after a difficult life circumstance and you are not sure how to transition back to school.
- You need help navigating University and community resources.
Initial conversations are available to any enrolled student who is looking to address concerns, whether they be academic, social, physical, mental, financial, or spiritual. These 30-45 minute sessions help students to identify strategies and resources to address the challenges they are facing. Sign up below at a time that works for you to meet with a Care and Wellness Consultant for a private, one-on-one consultation.